Subject: Fwd: Get started with Tableau
From: Kingsley Idehen <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Heward-Mills <[email-masked]>, Matt Heward-Mills <[email-masked]>, Ted Thibodeau Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 17:27:26 -0400

All,

What I received following download of eval edition of tableau.

It also came through my GMail account.

Kingsley

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Get started with Tableau
Date: 	26 Jun 2015 11:41:41 -0400
From: 	Tableau Software <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	Tableau Software <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

View online version 
<http://app.data.tableau.com/e/es.aspx?s=840&e=1364589&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e>

tableau software 
<http://www.tableau.com/?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=Logo> 

	
Start Training Today 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/training?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=HeroCTA>
	
**

*Make the most of your trial. Turn data into insight.*
Thanks for downloading the 14-day trial of Tableau Desktop. It's easy to 
learn and easy to use. Identify trends and discover insights in seconds. 
Now, what will you do with your 14 days?

Start by watching our online training videos 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/training?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&qt-training_tabs=1#qt-training_tabs&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e#qt-training_tabs&utm_content=InTextLink>. 
Or check out 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/stories?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=InTextLink> 
what amazing things our customers are doing with Tableau.

Below are some great resources to make the most of your 14-day trial.

	
On-Demand Training 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/training?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&qt-training_tabs=1#qt-training_tabs&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink1>
*ON-DEMAND TRAINING*
Join our live or on-demand trainings at your convenience — both are free!

Start training now 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/training?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&qt-training_tabs=1#qt-training_tabs&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink1>
		
Tableau Online 
<http://www.tableau.com/products/online?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink2>
*SHARE IN THE CLOUD*
Tableau Online is a hosted analytics service that lets you share 
visualizations and data.

Try Tableau Online for free 
<http://www.tableau.com/products/online?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink2>
		
Community 
<http://community.tableau.com?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink3>
*GET INVOLVED *
Network with other newbies (or experts) online. Ask questions and share 
your ideas!

Join the community 
<http://community.tableau.com?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink3>

Visual Gallery 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/gallery?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink4>
*VISUAL GALLERY*
See what happens when beauty and brains combine to explore data.

See what's possible 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/gallery?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink4>
		
Customer Stories 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/stories/?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink5>
*TABLEAU STORIES*
See how the Texas Rangers 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/stories/season-texas-rangers?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileBodyLink> 
and Wells Fargo 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/stories/storytelling-big-data-wells-fargo?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileBodyLink> 
are becoming data driven organizations with Tableau.

Watch customer stories 
<http://www.tableau.com/learn/stories/?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e&utm_content=TileLink5> 

Social Channel 
<http://app.data.tableau.com/e/er?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&s=840&lid=5083&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e>
*JOIN THE CONVERSATION*
Connect with us on your favorite social network—we would love to hear 
what you're working on!

Follow us on LinkedIn, 
<http://app.data.tableau.com/e/er?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&s=840&lid=5083&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e> 
Facebook, 
<http://app.data.tableau.com/e/er?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&s=840&lid=3305&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e> 
and Twitter 
<http://app.data.tableau.com/e/er?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&s=840&lid=3060&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e>

	

Copyright © 2015 Tableau Software. All Rights Reserved.
837 North 34th Street, Suite 400 Seattle WA, 98103

To unsubscribe from program follow up and reminder communications, click 
here. 
<http://now.eloqua.com/e/cu.aspx?s=840&elqc=46&ea=[email-masked]&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e>
To unsubscribe from all future Tableau Software email communications, 
click here. 
<http://now.eloqua.com/e/u.aspx?s=840&elq=f9d68407f88449659516b143a122fa0e>

Privacy Policy 
<http://www.tableausoftware.com/privacy?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua>

<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&gid=118463> 
	
Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/tableausw?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua> 
	
Twitter 
<https://twitter.com/tableau?utm_campaign=14%20Day%20Desktop%20Trial%20-%20Email%201B%20-%20en-US%20-%202015-05-04&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua>